Love it when your food scales break!!!

NOT!!! Calorie counting ain't easy when your scales break. I've moved into a new neighbourhood on the other side of the world as well so no clue where I can get a replacement set easily before the day is out. Annoyed is an understatement!!

Lol. Sorry guys I'm just grumpy and needed a vent. I've moved into a fully furnished flat and was under the impression there isn't much I would need to buy at all on arrival. But I guess I assumed wrong - as I've had to buy so many things to get settled and comfortable. And it hasn't stopped yet.
I think I am just feeling the pressure whilst unemployed. And when things around the house keep breaking my anxiety increases slightly when it's not my things and I actually need them to exist for the next two years at least!! 

Oh well, no excuses. I've just got to get my bum to the shops and get some scales. Simple as that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game