Facebook "status update"

So it's been a couple of days since I did the Facebook purge (see previous blog post). I've had a couple of days to experience the change. Lets just say I'm freaking loving it!!! Omg who would have thought something so small could be so liberating. Every time I log on I see about 5 new posts from pages I've liked and maybe one or two posts from my inner circle. Now that's what I'm talking about! YES!!! Thank you Internet gods for giving me that little brainwave. I feel like my time is no longer being wasted on a compulsion to care about day to day activities of acquaintances or less important people in my life. It was definitely a worthwhile exercise. I recommend it if you are like me - you can't help yourself and spend hours on Facebook or you are just sick and tired of the magnitude of irrelevant information thrown in your face every day. Highly recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game