Total Page Views

Wow. I don't know what has happened in the last months, but somehow I have had over 270 views in this month alone.

My blog has had a very negative and "down" mood over the last couple of months. I think I need to get my butt into gear, work on my head, and make it more happy if there are that many people willing to look at it.

Sorry guys. Am trying to make it honest, but I realise right now it just sounds sad. That's not a good sign.

It's the start of a new week. After my brain dump the other day I now realise where my problem areas are which gives me something to focus on for the next month or so.

Will check in as I go. Wish me luck :). Our minds are a fascinating thing. Can either work with or against us. Just depends how much we help it I suppose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game