Mish's New Challenge

Hmmm, so today Mish posted in the forums a challenge for everyone. She's obviously trying to accelerate our results over these last four weeks of the program (as she's introduced no carb Tuesday as well). The challenge is to burn 1,000 calories three times this week. Oh my god! I've never reached the 1,000 mark. The closest I've ever gotten is 900 calories yesterday in the "wk 8 mini milestone" which went for two hours. And then I've hit the 750 mark like twice. Otherwise it's always between 300-600 calories burnt in an hour.

Well I'm up for the challenge! I'm a bit nervous about it given I haven't done it before. But I really had a shonky period across weeks 4-8. I was not impressed with my performance (or lack of) whatsoever  (so many ups and downs and not too much weight loss). I really wasn't very consistent with the diet or exercise at all. I was probably on target for 50-70% of each week. Which isn't good enough to be honest. So I really need to push myself in these next four weeks if I am going to reach my goals.

So this morning I wrote up my weekly exercise plan. I'll be burning the 1,000 cals tonight, Wednesday night, and Saturday sometime. It's going to be an interesting week! Tonight a Pump class is on the cards after work. And I generally burn about 300 calories in them. So I'm going to need to stick around after the class and keep moving.

Wish me luck. I'll be sure to let you know how I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game