Shopping

Oh my goodness. All I can say is that there is one primary reason why I am super happy for my weight loss - THE SHOPPING!!!!! I bought my 2nd Cue dress today. It looks bloody awesome on. Size 12. I can't remember the last time I wore something labelled size 12!

And I went for a bit of a browse around Myer. So many amazing summer dresses and tops and skirts out right now. Gosh I just want to go on a massive shopping spree. My willpower muscle is now getting flexed for the benefit of my credit card rather than my waist line!!

Comments

  1. Lauren

    Congrats. Size 12 is great.... you will certainly need to be flexing that willpower muscle!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game