Unhappy

After my "celebrating small wins" post yesterday, I am finding myself very unhappy today. This is for a few reasons. But they are really playing on my mind. Last night I went to bed at 11:30pm. Was still awake at 1:30am. Stressed out and not getting to sleep. I'm now awake at 2:30pm (just in time to watch the Melbourne Cup), after staying home from work today. I'm really sick! Being sick is so frustrating!!!! I can barely breathe out of my nose. I can't seem to clear the gunk out of my throat or nose. And my body is just sore. I've been sick since last Thursday. It's been too long. Maybe it's time to head to the doctors? I'm not sure. It's just so frustrating. I hate being sick and not being able to get up and about and take care of things I need to.

The other things I'm unhappy about is the stupid client I'm working on at the moment. I've been working on them for about 3 months now and it is never ending. They are so needy and hopeless and just take up far too much of my attention. I've had to do so much overtime on this job because the client is hopeless and it's really beginning to make me quite angry. My personal life is being impacted because a ginormous company in Queensland can't be a knowledgeable and organised business??? That's just not right. Oh and my manager is on a holiday in Thailand. So I'm in Brisbane fending for myself trying to get the partner's help. But that is another can of worms!! Anyway, it just is making me really really frustrated about the whole situation!

Next is that everyone at my previous work has started resigning again, so there are a whole bunch of "going away" events going on. Plus birthdays. Plus get togethers. And of course I am saying yes to all of them. My fault I know. But when you say no you get a million questions why. It's almost more exhausting to say no. Well, yes, writing this out, I have totally let myself get peer pressured into saying yes! But argh! I just want time to myself. I don't want 3 events on each weekend to rush around and make it to. I don't understand how all my old workmates do want those things, or have the time to attend them?? I can barely pay my own life attention when I have all those things on. I'm sick of them! I just want weekends to myself and to focus on my weightloss and fitness goals.

So that's the main reasons behind my rant. All of those things combined are really leading to me struggling to keep up with my exercise and weightloss aims. And it's really getting to me. Probably part of the reason I was stressed out and struggling to sleep last night. Oh well. Number 1 thing I need to focus on is getting better. I think I need to head to the doctors - as 5 days being sick is a long time right?? I feel like I've been sick forever!!

P.S. Dreading tomorrow's weigh in. Considering I've done nil exercise and barely counted my calories. :(

Comments

  1. Hey there... be easy on yourself if you are sick. And... also if you are going through a rough patch with work - and it sounds like your definitely are!

    How annoying also that you'd got the Cue dress for Melbourne Cup day and couldn't go! Bah!!!

    I hope the weigh-in wasn't as bad as you thought. Hang in there.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game