No More Coffee!!!

I am about to start a week off from work, while last week I finished up at one company, and next week I will begin my new job. As I sat having breakfast this morning - Michelle's "Breakfast Burrito" recipe which was delicious! - I then had a coffee. I now sit here with an uncomfortably full stomach. I only have instants, as they are extremely low in calories, but I just don't need the stimulants anymore. I used to drink coffee to get through the day. Now, with nutritious food, I can get through the day just fine. In fact, I feel great. So why do I continue to drink coffee? Out of habit and addiction I think.

So I've decided in my week off at home, where I don't have any deadlines to make me feel a little panicked, I am going to give up coffee!! I have just chucked out all of the coffee I had in the house. And I poured it into the bin from the jar. So it is completely unusable! I'm fed up with thinking I need this stuff. I clearly don't. I just need a good diet and then I have all the "stimulants" I need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game