Week 1 - Super Saturday Session

Tomorrow is the first Super Saturday Session (SSS) of this 12 week round. It is the day where you are meant to have your hardest workout of the week, and also burn about 1000 calories. I am pushing myself out of my comfort zone for this one. You see, my aim in this round is to follow the exercise program 100%. I didn't see an impressive improvement in my fitness last round, so I figure this is the area I should focus on. I need to follow all of Michelle's advice in this area, so I can hopefully shift my fitness level from a beginner to an intermediate by the end of the round. Michelle has recommended for this Saturday, either a large circuit session in the gym, or outdoors. I'm giving a go at in the gym. Yes that's right, in the gym for two hours, pushing my body to the limits, and using the gym machines!! Oh boy. I have not used the gym machines in the gym apart from with my personal trainer back in 2008. So I am quite nervous. But I need to do it. I want strength, stamina and endurance. I need to push myself. So this is what I'm doing tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! Will let you know how I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game