Red flag day - semi-failed

I had a red flag day last night. Birthday dinner at one of my face Italian restaurants - the verve. Plus drinks afterwards for a friends going away. I ate a seafood pizza - should have done a salad. And drank ALOT!!! I only drank vodka, lime & sodas - only 60 calories a drink, however I drank a crap load of em!!

I haven't calculated how many calories I went through yesterday - I'll work it out soon. However right now im slightly nursing a hangover and going for an afternoon of fishing to spend some time with the bf. He's been away all week.

I hope I haven't blown it too bad.

Comments

  1. 60 calories each isn't too bad so it sounds like you made the best decision you could at the time. (I only drink wine and champagne, neither of which are low calorie!!!)

    Fingers crossed for weigh-in.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game