Blow Out

Oh gosh. I had my worst blow out yet tonight. 800 calories over our limit all eaten tonight. Just then actually. I couldn't stop eating. I haven't had too many blow outs on this program yet - probably about 3. So this being my fourth. I don't know. I know I've done the wrong thing.

Why did I do it? I'm not sure. I've been busy at work and working evenings and on my weekend for the past three weeks. I keep thinking I won't exercise, I'll just focus on work, get it done, then can get back into the exercise program. Instead I've barely been exercising, and I had a blow out tonight and on Friday last week. I'm so tired from work. I'm just so tired. I'm not really sure what to do. I guess my weigh in tomorrow will bring reality to the forefront.

I noticed someone on the forum mentioned that her "week 4" is happening in week 6. The week where the focus is going, the excitement and motivation is wearing off. Maybe now would be a good time to do my week 3/4 reflection. I haven't completed that activity yet. I think I also need to reread my commitment, goals and excuses. I know I worked hard on them in the preseason and set everything out so anybody could follow it. I need to sort myself out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game