I'm plummeting towards a trough


So I haven't done so well with the program over the last couple of days. I haven't done terribly, but I haven't done well.

Wednesday morning I woke up, got ready for work, and as I was eating brekkie I started feeling dizzy. I had cramps in my belly as well, and felt like I needed to throw up. I stayed in bed for the day and didn't go to work.

Thursday morning, I had a very similar feeling. Dizzy, needed to be sick, sore stomach.

I obviously didn't exercise on these days. And Wed I went over my 1200 calories by about 350 calories. I just didn't feel like following the program. I felt like eating crap. Maccas, pizza, chocolate. Anything would be good. I didn't give in too badly. I ate two little caramello koalas.

I went to the doctors tonight. She doesn't know what is wrong with me. All of my symptoms are disconnected from the other so it is not telling her one thing. Terry thinks it is a combination of my body detoxing (as Mish has said would happen in the first two weeks), and my stress from work. As it only seems to happen in the morning. Although I'm not feeling fantastic later in the day. I don't know, I just feel a little weak. Not heaps weak, but a little bit fragile I guess.

I ate some kangaroo for dinner tonight. It tasted amazing. I think my body was craving some red meat. All I've had recently is vegetarian meals, chicken, or fish. Per the program. Although I'm mixing things up by repeating a few meals in an interest of using up ingredients and saving time. Maybe my body was just having an iron deficiency? I'm not sure. I need to make sure I have those multi-vitamins each day. I have a doctors certificate for work tomorrow, not sure whether I will use it or not. Can't tell how I will wake up feeling can I!!!

Tomorrow's a new day. I think I need to go to bed, get up tomorrow, and get going with my schedule. I have heaps to fit in, and I just need to keep at it, one day at a time, one task at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game