Beginning Measurements

12wbt starts tomorrow. And I've done all the recommended measurements of myself to track my progress through the program. I've also taken a "before" photo in a bikini. God what a reality check that was!!! How depressing. I had never seen myself like that. Even my full length mirror at home told me a more lighter side of reality. Oh well, I'm glad it's done. I needed that shock. It's something to work on now.

I'm not comfortable posting my photo on this site just yet (maybe when I've lost some weight), but here are my measurements. I will be making these numbers smaller!

Weight: 89.7kg
Chest: 104cm
Waist: 109cm
Widest: 121cm
Right thigh: 73cm
Left thigh: 73cm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game