Revising and Reflecting

Ok, so now all of my posts are up to date from my little hand written diary I was keeping at first. Now to revise and reflect on where I am up to:

Achievements:
  • Tasks 1, 2, 3 and 5 done.
  • Most of task 4 done. Still some tweeking.
  • Exercised three days so far this week, out of five. Not too bad for the first week back into it. My legs are quite sore at the moment but that's ok. That's a good sign!

Not So Good:
  • Had Red Rooster for dinner. Oh boy! I caved. The 12 weeks haven't started, however I do want to improve from now onwards. Maybe I need to post in the Confessions forum and get some feedback from the 12wbt team. Anyway, first time since starting the program. I lasted two weeks and two days. Not great, but an improvement.

To-Do List:
  • Tomorrow morning - time to finish gearing up. I'm off to pick up my heart rate monitor from the courier company. Then to the shops to get some barbells, a step, and maybe some more workout clothes. I should get socks too! I always forget them.
  • Kitchen makeover - I need to go through the kitchen and pull out all the crap, then stock up on the list of staples. Shouldn't be too much. I actually keep quite a healthy kitchen. My weakness is going out and purchasing crap when I'm feeling weak. It's not about keeping crap at home and eating that. This discloses a different kettle of fish though - I need to work on my will power when I am feeling like crap. I need to be able to stay at home, and not go for a drive and purchase crappy food.
  • Weigh in tomorrow (Saturday morning) - I know the weigh-ins on 12wbt haven't started yet, but I'm still keeping up with my Biggest Loser Club weigh-ins. Last week I lost 800 grams. I'm not sure if that is an actual loss or fluctuations, so will be interesting to see tomorrow morning's results.

Tasks to come:
  • Organising and diarising. I've bought my diary, so I'm half way there :).
  • Measuring up (and I believe taking a "before" photo. Oh boy. This program is really confronting isn't it. Trust the process. Trust the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game