First day of week 3. So much to talk about.

First day of week 3. So much to talk about. Had a rollercoaster week. Ups and downs and loop the freakin loop. Did my head in nice and proper.

Well anyway, we'll start with the easy stuff.

Today: Stats
Calories in: 855 (out of 1200 - WOO HOO!!) You'll see that I needed that.
Calories out: 370
How?
Warmup: Tight & Toned DVD warmup
Workout: Walking from home to the park, Learn to Run (Outdoors) program - 15 minutes - 1 min jogging, 1.5min walking, then walking home.
Cool Down: Tight & Toned DVD cool down

So all in all, a quick half hour to get to 370 calories. Pretty happy with that. The reason I had cut my workout down to half hour is due to some crazy work commitments at the moment. I really need to do about three hours each evening before bed to stay afloat, but alas, it is 10:39pm right now and I have not started. I know I'm probably coming across as a procrastinator right now, as I am blogging instead of working, but I promised myself I would immerse myself in all that the 12wbt program had to offer, and also suggested, so that I can be as successful as possible. Which is why I am aiming to blog on most days. Get my thoughts down, so that I can look back over this and see my progress. As I am typing this though, I am realising that I didn't live up to my promise by not exercising for the full hour. Oh jeez - prioritising - it's so damn DIFFICULT!!!! Argh!!

What other thoughts have I had along the way?

Well, I just read the following blog:

http://nutritionally-yours.blogspot.com/2011/09/week-3.html

I actually had an awesome comment written up to post on her page, but I didn't have access. Ahhh awesome. Anyway, I'm loving the herb garden! I really want to grow one. I need to sort that out I think. I don't buy all of the fresh herbs in the recipes because a. they are expensive and b. they die really quickly. I've been using the dried alternative, but it's just not the same. Herbs are amazing. I really need to do that. I do not know when!! Ahhhhh I have too much going on at the moment. My head is spinning.



On that same note, the 12wbt is very active this week, and has alot of tasks I want to get involved in, but it really could not be a worse week for me. As I'm writing this I'm beginning to stress myself out. Gosh I'm a stress head. I need to sort that out to. How does one get rid of stress-headism? Maybe I need some of that cognitive-behaviour therapy stuff. Back to the tasks. My mind is wandering big time. So there is a weekly challenge/surprise competition of posting snacks. The top 30 win a George Foreman grill. I really need to update my George, so this would be a perfect prize for me. And I have so many ideas for some simple snacks to put up on the website. But we need to attach a photo, list out the ingredients, and the calories etc etc. So it all takes time. The other big thing happening at the moment is that Kath is back up after being MIA and organising the blogging challenge again. As she's been gone for a week, she is putting up two challenges this week to make up for it. Oh my life!! Once again, the worst week for this to be happening. I just want to get it all done but it just seems so impossible right now.

Ok I think I'm wrecked and need to log off. I did want to blog about my thoughts on coffee and what happened to me over the weekend, but I might save that for tomorrow. I just needed to get a couple of thoughts down. I need a lie down. I feel like this guy. I also like the look of this guy :). Nice way to end things hey.


Side Note: I need to learn how people add an image to their blog and then have text beside the image. I so don't know how to do that!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game