Round 3 - Week 1 Summary

The Stats:

Eating Plan (how many calories consumed):

M:     1,237
T:      1,247
W:     1,141
T:      1,094
F:      1,167
S:      1,262
S:      1,006

Exercise Plan (how many calories burned in an exercise session):

M:     520 (Fitness Test & Cardio DVD)
T:      353 (Toning DVD)
W:    526 (Cardio DVD)
T:      235 (Part of a Toning DVD)
F:      Missed the exercise session. Tsk tsk!
S:      Rest Day
S:      550 (Boot camp session)

All in all not too bad a week. I was short of calories burned on my toning days, but apparently that isn't too big a deal. I missed 1 day of exercise due to just not pushing myself through my excuses. I was tired, but I didn't look at my excuses and solutions and JFDI! I also didn't burn the 1,000 Super Session on the weekend. But my aim is to kill that this weekend. I've gotten through one week, now I just need to improve on that.

Boot camp was pretty cool. It was my first ever session. It was organised by an Alumni type member of 12wbt. There were so many people there! When I first drove up, I saw so many people sitting around the benches before the session started. I packed my dacks just quietly. But all good, I just told myself to walk over, smile at someone and start chatting. It could only get easier. And it did. I'm glad I went and got myself out of my comfort zone. When I got home this morning after my boot camp sesh I tried to stay awake and get my overtime work done (or at least started). But I couldn't do it. I was too tired from the week gone. So I slept. Lol. I ended up sleeping for about 4 hours. And I could still sleep for many more. Never mind. I'll get there on work eventually. My manager is probably going to be very pissed off at me, but I'd rather be doing this program and losing weight than working like a dog. I'll just have to handle the confrontation if it comes.

As for next week, I'm going to really focus on getting to those calorie mile stones with each training session. I'm doing the "At Home" program which consists of putting exercise DVDs on and performing them. I'm doing them in the interests of time. But this week I am also going to incorporate the outdoors learn to run program at the start of each day. Then hopefully I'll just get better and better at running. That's my aim anyway.

So time for bed and time for a new work week. Looking forward to the weigh in on Wed morning.

Goodnight everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Mini Milestone - Mt Coot-tha Kokoda Track

Drowning

And I'm Back in the Game